DO you need a book, you want to read this and there is a surprise at the end Week 4 blogging challenge

Do you have no book and you don’t know what book to read,well todays your lucky day. I recommend I funny it’s the book that will keep you laughing intil your lungs fall out. The book is about this funny kid (grimm)that is in a wheelchair and I can’t tell you any more because I don’t want to ruin it for you. When your done with the first book there is a second and a third read um all.

P.S surprise time I encourage you to download an app called talking animals where you can make a animal or something fake talk it is cool I would put it on my blog but you can only share the vidos 5 time’s so go check it out.

One thought on “DO you need a book, you want to read this and there is a surprise at the end Week 4 blogging challenge

1. Hi, Nate!

My name is Mrs. Wohlafka, and I am a commenter for Student Blogging Challenge.

Thank you for recommending “I Funny”! I am a children’s librarian, and I love to read!
    Might I recommend “Ungifted”?